Saturday, October 10, 2009

Her best try yet!

I believe this is Isabel's 4th ballet class and she finally danced! She participated, followed the teachers lead and I think I saw a couple of "almost" smiles. It was awesome to see her finally loosen up a little. I want her to really enjoy this! Of course I didn't have my camera to document this amazing event so I had to rely on the iPhone. I got a nice, fuzzy image so I played with it a little and I actually like the end result. Oh, happy day!
Today should have also been Jackson's first swim lesson but his teacher called in sick so we'll get back to that next Saturday. I did get to show him where he would be taking lessons and tried to prepare him for what was to come so it wasn't a total loss. I had originally thought that I would be swimming with him but soon learned that was not how things worked. So I was just going to settle for taking a photo-documentary of his swim lessons BUT I learned today that not only was I not swimming with him but I was not even allowed in the pool area! What?! No parents allowed. There is a "Pool Observation Deck" where I will be held. This is so not how I had envisioned this but I'll play by the rules. But no pictures? I don't know about that..... ;)


No comments: