Saturday, March 27, 2010

Just us

Last week the kids and I had a day just to ourselves. We hit one of our fav places...the Zoo! We know it so well now that I just let them run. I have recently stopped bringing the dbl wide stroller on our outings. I feel a new sort of freedom without it. I do miss the fact that it did assist in carrying ALL our stuff, bags, juices but now it all goes in my backpack. I have had to really decide what's important. It's a milestone for me. I'm not ready to sell it just yet but soon. Very soon. This 1st pic of Iz is my new favorite. I knew it would be the moment I clicked it. She was being unusually cooperative in front of the camera that day. Jackson not so much but I'm not expecting miracles here. :) I even started high fiving her after a really good shot. It was a really, really great day. I love my kids. How did I exist before these two came into my life???














2 comments:

Jen said...

Did Iz get a haircut? Looks amazing. Love it!
Sounds like a broken record...but GREAT pics.
Do you know how many times I say to myself "damn, I wish Jyl lived closer to me"!
I know what I did before kids...worried a lot about stupid stuff!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.