Sunday, June 22, 2008

He did it!!!!!!!

Yea, Daddy!!!! Kevin and a friend from work got our swingset up! (Thank you Jonathon!!!!) This morning after breakfast I took the kids out to their new "playground" in our backyard. The landscaping isn't started yet but we can play on it and I couldn't be happier. This is so much easier than loading the kids up and driving to the park. They had such a good time today. (So did their Mommy). Jackson did very well scaling the rock wall / ladder. Izzie got the hang of it as well she just never got up to the speed of her brother. He is much, much more physical than she is.

I still want to get a sandbox and some "toddler swings" because they are still a little small for the regular swings. And I would love to get them a playhouse. I'm planning on having their birthday party here so I would like to make everything pretty and have a ton of stuff to play with and on.

(Kevin, my sweet husband, you did a great job! Thank you!!)

I'm trying something different with the pictures so enjoy!


2 comments:

Mom said...

I'm very impressed! Can't get Kelvin to agree to tackle this. :)

And your kids, oh my goodness, you are so very blessed!

Debbie said...

Daddy rocks!!!!!!!!

Good job Kevin!!!