Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Isabel!

Happy birthday Isabel! Your Mommy and Daddy love you so very much. You are turning into quite the little lady. You amaze us every day. We are the luckiest parents in the world to have you for our daughter. You are our angel.
I love you baby girl!






Today is Izzie's 2nd birthday! Wow how this year has flown by!

We didn't have any plans for the day because Kevin had to work tonight and we are having the big party in August for both Jackson & Isabel (since their birthday's are only a month apart we are going to consolidate their birthday's until they are old enough to care :-) )
Anyway, I wasn't going to get a cake today because Jackson can't have any (egg allergy) and I didn't think it was fair. My Mom had other ideas (thanks Mom!). She spent most of her day today making an "eggless" birthday cake for Izzie so that Jackson could have some too!
She said that it wasn't the prettiest cake in the world but that it was made with lots of love. (I thought it was just perfect)
I fed the kids as soon as I got home from work (spaghetti.....so if you notice stains on the kids faces, it's just their dinner)
Then Mom (Gan Gan) came over with Ella to have a little impromptu birthday party. It was really a nice way to celebrate (I love you Mom).
We have a lot more celebrating to do so stay tuned for pic's when we celebrate with Kevin's parents and of course for the big "Monkey Bash" in mid August.


































1 comment:

Jen said...

Wow....2 years old! Happy birthday Isabel. When I see pictures of your 2 cuties it makes me wish we could get our kids together to play! Enjoy!
Jen, Nat & Jer