Thursday, July 31, 2008

A "Grand Saturday"

My wonderful family-





Saturday started off nice and slow. We had breakfast in our hospitality suite and then went outside with the kids to play out front in the sand. The best part of the morning though was the couple of hours the women got to spend in the spa. It was our alternative to the deep sea fishing trip. I'll take a massage over fishing any day of the week!
Aterwards, I went back to the room to change and to go find the men & all the kids at the pool. I really wanted to get a picture of Jackson coming down the waterslide with Kevin but by the time I got to the pool, the kids were tired, cranky and hungry so back to the room we went. By the time everone was up from their nap it was time to get ready for pictures, champagne, and the the "Anniversary Dinner" for my parents.
The family pictures were challenging to say the least. It was so hot and the kids were in no mood to be told to stop playing and let the adults take your picture. I so wanted to take pic's of my "precious babies" sitting on the rocks like good little children but then I realized it was not in the cards. Maybe tomorrow......


Shots from the morning:










I love these pictures of Jackson!







The photo op:
Jackson & his Daddy








Papa, Gan Gan and almost all of their grandkids (Joseph was on a trip to Israel).


















No comments: