Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Lawson!

We had a great Mother's Day week-end. Saturday morning the kids and I went off to Toys R Us to get a birthday gift for our cousin Lawson. His party was at one of our favorite spots, the McWane Center. Isabel got to go with me to the party while Jackson went off to spend the night with his Nana & Grandpa. It was the first time and I was a little nervous but I'm happy to report that it went great! After the party I dropped Isabel off at my parents (Gan Gan & Papa) because Kevin and I were going out to dinner. It was the first time we'd been out without the kids - ever! We really enjoyed being out again. Thank you grandparents!!!!!



Here'e some pic's from the b'day party and I'll get to Mother's Day soon.



The birthday boy!!!


Mary Evelyn. Is she not a doll baby?



Isabel and her beloved cousin, Ella



My beautiful little girl. The face of an angel.




M.E. and her beautiful mommy Jenny Lou



Ella & Isabel in the mouth of a fish





My cousin Julie, my brother Rhett (Daddy to Ella) and M.E.
















Big Brother to the B'day boy

Isabel & Uncle D







No comments: