Monday, May 19, 2008

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was a perfect day! My Mom had the celebration at their house and it was amazing. We were surrounded by the entire family - Grandparents, parents, in-laws, aunts, uncles, cousins, brothers, sisters and the best part was ALL the kids. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful family not to mention to be "Mommy" to two of the best kids in the world. It was just one of those days you look back on and have to smile. I so love my life.



Me and my babies




My sister-in-law, Nicole, and Isabel

My Mom and Jackson

The girls: Mary Evelyn, Ella and Isabel

Isabel, Ella, and my brother Rhett (aka "Unka")


My "Double Trouble"





Ethan and Jackson having lunch


Dina and Archer

Ethan



Mary Evelyn at the piano


My little man

Kevin's parents, Nancy & Bernard (Nana & Grandpa)


My grandmother "Mimi"
My grandfather "Boppa"


Izzie on the phone


Chris, Jenny Lou & Mary Evelyn
Julie & Jeff


Ella, Isabel, John Lewis and my cousin, Joel



Isabel and Ella (notice they are both wearing high heels)



Mom and Jackson

Joel, Lawson, and John Lewis


"Unka Rhett" and Isabel


Jackson playing with a cup and straws (one of his favorite toys)

3 comments:

Catherine said...

What sweet pictures :) I LOVE the one of you and the kids!!!

Jen said...

ditto what Catherine said....you are a beautiful family!

Colette said...

You have a beautiful family! Happy belated mother's day...but isn't everyday mothers day now?! I found you from Jen's blog! Enjoy!