Saturday, August 15, 2009

Frustration at Botanical

What a Saturday! It started off going great. I got up, made the kids breakfast, got to go work out and then came home to take the kids to Botanical. I haven't been taking too many pics lately and I wanted a good couple of hours of chasing the kids around the Gardens. I'm craving some beautiful shots of my babes! We were getting a late start and it was getting hot outside so I was in a hurry. Got the kids and all their necessities loaded and off to the Garden we went. What do you think I forgot???? My damn camera. How can I take beautiful pics of my kids without my camera? I can't, so we drove back home and then back to the Gardens. (Isabel used all this driving time for a good car nap). Now it's really late and really hot. But I am not giving up.
Isabel was wearing an absolutely adorable little outfit. I saw it on "Lucy in the Sky" and her Mom, Kelly was nice enough to share how I could get my hands on one for Iz. In my opinion, one of the cutest things ever!!! (When I put it on Iz she said she didn't like it. I told her that she would learn to love it! :) If you are interested you can check out all the adorable hand-made clothes from RaeGun's Etsy Shop. I will be back for more!!
Jackson was not in the best of moods, he wanted to just sit in the stroller and relax. At least in the beginning. By the time I let them play in the water garden he was fine. Anyway, the sun and clouds were not cooperating. Most of the shots from the day are underexposed and many, many are blurry. But I tried and we did have a good time sweating our little butts off. So stay tuned for more pics of Isabel's outfit (called the "Retro Ruffle"). I WILL get a perfect shot of her wearing this. Promise. :)













































































































2 comments:

Jen said...

You should have come to the carnival!!!! I know, too far away. I have to admit there was a little part of me that thought you might walk through the yard. I guess I was wishin.

Kelly said...

LOVE the outfit! Looks precious, as I knew it would. And the pics are great!!