Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My little ballerina(s)

I have fallen way behind in my blogging. Between the kids, work, photography classes, Facebook, I'm just tired. Happy, but tired. I have also started to take care of myself. I signed up for Jenny Craig (again) and joined the womens work-out place called "Curves". So now I'm squeezing in 5 workouts to my crazy schedule. Whew! I have lost 5lbs in the first 2 weeks and I feel so much better. Lots more energy and I desperately needed that!
The kids are doing great. They are back in school for the fall and adjusted so well to their new teachers. I will admit, I was very worried about how Jackson was going to deal but he's amazing! Their school is offering gymnastics so I'm going to sign them both up for that, I'm hoping to take Jackson to swimming lessons, and Isabel is starting ballet in a couple of weeks.
Potty training is 90% complete. Really the only issue we have left to conquer is Jackson will NOT sit on an adult sized potty to poop. He will stand to pee but not to poop. He uses his little potty like a pro so I'm just going to hope this passes. I still have to keep a little potty in the car in case he has to poop while we are out and about but compared to changing a million diapers, I'll take it! :)
Mom took the girls (Iz & Ella) to their Dance School os Sat. to get their shoes, tights, tutu's, and leotards and when they got home I just HAD to get a few shots in. There's just not anything in the world cuter than a little girl in a tutu so here, have a good dose of cute to get you through the day!





Let me first state that I did NOT force or encourage Jackson to wear a tutu. He saw Isabel and wanted to play too. I mean, just look at his smile. Could you have told him no? I went and pulled one of Iz's play tutu's out of her closet and let him play too.
This helmet was a birthday gift for Jackson that she has totally taken for herself. It makes siren noises and she loves it!
I do think this may be a favorite of mine. How can you see this and not smile? :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Isabel and Jackson are so stinking cute. The picture of Jackson in the tutu is hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

Eeeck!! Too cute for words!

LaDonna

Jen said...

We have a pair of shoes that would look great with that tutu on Jackson...if Jeremy will share them LOL. Great pics. Congrats on the weight loss...maybe I can be inspired!