Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Party Day!

We did it. Survived another birthday party.
And it was great! All the kids had a blast. Loved Spiderman. Success. Mission Accomplished.
One day I'll share all the details of the "train fiasco" with you but right now I'm exhausted and I think I'll just focus on how great the party was instead of the nightmare before. :)
I usually post the pictures in the exact order in which they happened and these are with the exception of the first. I love it and want to see it twice. I think it kinda sums up the day and my kids. I adore the looks on their faces. I love them so much.

ps - this is a lot of pictures!

Happy 3rd Birthday Birthday my beautiful babies. I cannot believe you are 3 years old. You must surely be two of the most loved kiddos in the world. You bring joy and life to everyone you meet. You are the greatest gifts.
I love you more than anything and everything. ....mommy


It was so hot & humid!
Meet Anna June....










Meet our friends Ben & Daphne!!!
What a beautiful face.

So cute!






There's that pout I love so much! ;)




She is so cute I find myself wanting to just squeeze her. :)

Cousins Rowan & Simon

2 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like a blast! So much to celebrate. You have beautiful kids.

Holly Browder said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I am so sorry we missed it!!!