Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas (Eve)

Bad, bad blogger. Yes, that's me. I have neglected the blog I once took such pride in. Well, I'm back. My NY Resolution is to get it together and start to keep track of all the wonderful things my kids do. My memory seems to be fading and I want to remember all of my crazy life! :)
One of my favorite nights of the year is Christmas Eve at Mom's house. Everyone is there together, Mom always surprises us with a new "costume". The kids were so excited about Christmas this year. We had FUN! Here are the pics from the evening and I've got alot of catching up to do so I'll be back soon.























Todd pulled the winning stocking this year! $$






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas! I love the matching shirts and hats! Too funny!

Jen said...

YEAH! Glad to have you back~Looks like a great time was had by all!