Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jack's Pirate Party

Last Saturday we were invited to a super fun birthday party for an adorable little guy also named Jackson (they call him Jack). He goes to school with my 2 adorable little people so they were very excited. Jackson (mine) wasn't at all interested in wearing any of the pirate garb but Isabel was a different story. My girl was accessorized! She loved it. Isabel was my shy child that day while Jackson just ran inside like he had been to their house before. He was playing Hungry, hungry hippos within minutes (I guess I need to get that game). Jack's Dad had lots of games lined up for the kids to play and Isabel even WON the pin the tail on the donkey game! I'm so proud. :)
Jack the Birthday boy
My "little ray of sunshine"














Is she not the cutest little pirate ever??













I think she's flirting with my baby. :)
My handsome little guy





Happy Birthday Jack!








I think Clotilde liked the cake. :)










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That party looks so cool! I love Iz as a pirate! She can totally pull that off. And Jackson is super cute as usual. Watch out...I think lots of girls will be flirting with him!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.