Sunday, January 24, 2010

Zoo Friday

Friday afternoon was a bonus day for me and the kids. Kevin's parents are in Las Vegas and obviously couldn't watch the kids so Kevin dropped them off at my work on his way in to work (total tag-team parenting in our house). It was about 2:30 so already an hour or so past nap time so I asked them how they wanted to spend the afternoon. I already knew what they were going to say before I asked - The Zoo. The $100 per year for our family membership is the best $100 we spend all year long. We do still have to buy tickets for the train and carousel but still a great investment. Love it! We had a great time, the kids were very, very good which meant I was a happy Mom. :)


















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those two cuties!! The pictures of them kissing each other are so precious!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mc Allen said...

awww, I was seriously captivated by your precious lil ones! They are just beautiful! What a precious time you must be having. I've 4 girrls & my lil one is 8. I remember when she was chubby & cuddley- oh how I miss those days :) God Bless. LA

Lavi said...

wo a happy mom.