Monday, February 9, 2009

The Aquarium

I took this in the lobby of our hotel before the aquarium. Isabel said "No" to being in the picture. That was a running theme that day. She kills me.
This was my first visit to an aquarium. The kids and I shared a first! Loved it! So very cool. It's just amazing the size of this place. Loved the penguins, seahorses and the sharks. I could have just stared at the sharks all day. Completely fascinating. We got to see Nemo!



She was most definitely "Gan Gan's baby" this week-end
Jackson checking out the sting rays.
He got to feed them a piece of shrimp
She was a little apprehensive of everything. She definitely didn't want to feed one.
Watching the sting ray eat the shrimp

I loved this photo spot

Miss Pouty
In the shark cage!

He's "reading" about our next stop. The Incline Railway.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Your Mom must be a dear, dear lady! How great that you guys went together!

LaDonna

Catherine said...

Do you think they would rent that shark cage out??? I know someone I could put in there:)

LOVE the pictures!!!! Keep them coming!