Thursday, March 20, 2008

Babies meet the Easter Bunny

My Mom and I decided to take the kids to meet the Easter Bunny at the mall on Wednesday. I wasn't brave enough around Christmas to try Santa Claus and I figured why not start with a 7 foot rabbit.
If I had to guess which child would flip out I, without a doubt, would've put my money on Jackson. Isabel is usually much more outgoing and social and well, just easier.
I would have lost my money.
We let them get out of the stroller to check things out and Jackson was running around smiling at everyone while poor Isabel clung to my Mom (her "Gan Gan") for dear life.
Jackson let me pick him up and put him in the E. Bunnies lap and sat there without crying. I made the mistake of stepping away from him and the crying did begin but nothing like what I had expected from the little guy. I was so proud!!
My Mom suggested we get in the picture with the kids. It didn't calm Isabel down but we get a picture.
I don't think I traumatized her too bad because when we got far enough away from the Bunny she waved at him saying "Bye Bye". (He even waved back) :)
So overall, I think it was a good day.




















1 comment:

Debbie said...

Just when you think you have them figured out....

I had to laugh at Isabel....her mouth was wide open in both pictures, the E bunny and the pic taken in VN. Too cute.

And Jackson, what a handsome little man. :-)