Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday

I had planned on staying in with the kids today because I was exhausted. Little Miss Iz woke up at 3am and wouldn't go back to sleep until 5:45. And guess who woke up at 5:50am! If you guessed Jackson you win!!! I did get them to sleep in until after 8:00. Their timing is amazing. The good news is that Isabel is over her virus.
Kevin let me nap for a couple of hours before he went to work so that saved the day.

The only toys that Jackson wanted to play with today was whatever Isabel had in her hand. So after an hour or so of fighting, screaming etc. I packed them up and headed for the zoo.
It was great day for it until the rain hit. It didn't last long so we then went to our favorite park to let them play and hopefully wear themselves out. I think it worked because they were both asleep before 9pm. (That is good for us) (Maybe I shouldn't be jinxing myself)

That's all for now!





2 comments:

Debbie said...

Jyl First, I luv the title. I am so thrilled that we will get to follow along with your family!! When I read that you have been blogging in your head for six months I knew that you were hooked. LOL You are going to have fun with this.

Toodles~
Debbie

Sheri said...

I'm a fan from afar! I wish we lived closer together, but at least I get to see pictures and hear the stories about these incredible children. They are such a blessing to all! I love my cousins Jyl & Kevin and know they are already wonderful parents!!!

Love and hugs,
Cousin Sheri