Friday, March 14, 2008

My sick little girl

Well, this has been a really hard week. Isabel was sick and we got what seemed like no sleep for 3 days. Monday night she had a fever so I took her to the Dr on Tuesday. He said that she had a virus and it would probably last 3-5 days. Her ears and throat looked good she just had a fever. She did vomit 3 or 4 times. The first time she was sitting in her highchair. I had my back to her and I heard her say "Uh Oh". I turned to see and the poor little thing had gotten sick all over the place. She is even adorable when she feels awful :)
No fever for the last 24hrs so I'm hoping tonight will involve sleep for all of us.
My wonderful boss sent me home today to sleep and I feel like myself again. I has to sneak in the house so the kid's wouldn't see me and I stayed in the bed for 4 glorious hours. I needed it!!!!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Jackson doesn't come down with it tomorrow.
I'm hoping for a beautiful week-end.

No comments: