Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Beautiful Sunday

We only have one day together as a family of four and that is Sunday.
I love Sunday's!!!!!!
We went to Pottery Barn Kids to get the kids Easter baskets (they were already sold out of the one I wanted but better luck next year, right?).
Next to Target for goodies to fill the "second choice" baskets :)
Next, the "Tot Lot" . It is my new favorite park. It is big enough but not so big I'm fearful of losing a child.
Jackson spends almost all his time swinging which meant Kevin spent a long while pushing. Isabel is a bit more adventurous. She likes to climb and slide and I love that as well. We slide holding hands. Too cute!!! They also have started collecting acorns. They tasted them today and judging by their expressions did not enjoy. Anyway, it was a gorgeous day. Enjoy the pic's































No comments: