Thursday, March 27, 2008

An update on the lack of updates

Hi all. It's been a week since my last post. For those of you that I have not complained to yet, here goes: My laptop has a virus. It has rendered my poor little computer completely useless. The good news is that I should have it back to normal Saturday night (keep your fingers crossed please). A friend at work (Shane - thank you!!!) who knows A LOT more about these things than I is helping me out. He has saved all my pictures (the only thing I was worried about) and had me purchase an external hard drive to keep all the important things seperate from those nasty viruses out there. So he says that Saturday night I will think I have a brand new computer and if the kids cooperate I can share our wonderful Easter week-end with you all. The kids had a fantastic time!!! Their Easter Egg hunting skills need LOTS of work so we're keeping our fingers crossed for next year. Maybe we should have practiced first???
Anyway, check on us later this week-end. I think I took (this is no exaggeration) 140 pictures of the kids during the 2 days. I won't bore you with them all just the really cute ones!!

No comments: