Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's the little things...

In the morning I go into Jackson's room and smile really big and say "Hey Buddy, good morning. " Then he smiles a HUGE Jackson smile and says "Hey buddy" in his sweet little voice. It is the perfect way to start the day.


When Isabel is mad at Jackson for touching what she thinks belongs to her she says "Jackson bother" in a very pitiful little voice. It's usually somthing like "Jackson bother blankie" or "Jackson bother Dora"


When she falls down and is not hurt she says "I fine Mommy, I fine"


Jackson likes to spin around in circles until he's so dizzy he falls down. He thinks it's the funniest thing ever. He also will spin on our "Bounce and Spin Zebra" and get off and stumble into the chair. Should I be worried? :-)


When Isabel eats green beans she like "peels" the bean and eats the little beans on the inside


She almost always says "tank you, Mommy or even tank you, Jackson". She has even "tanked" the dogs before only I can't remember why they deserved the thanks.


With Jackson it's all about the "choo trains" these days. I don't think this phase will go away any time soon. He plays with them, watches Thomas the Train DVD's, has a Thomas pillow he loves and sleeps with, "reads" the books, and knows where the train aisle is at Target. I have to be very careful where we go at Target if I don't plan on buying him a train.


If you ask her if she wants somthing, instead of "yes" she just says "K"


Her new game is to pretend she's burping and for you to acknoweledge the fact that she is burping. It's funny for an amazingly long time. (She did not get this from me :)

Jackson sleeps in a "big boy" twin bed now but little missy is still in a crib in our room next to my side. I asked her the other day if she wanted a big girl bed and she quickly replied "no". Jackson sleeps with his head at the foot of the bed or sleeps sideways but very rarely in the "proper" position. He didn't have any real bedding so we got him a comforter with trains, trucks and cars.
It's very cute!!!


Jackson likes saurkraut and they both like pistacio nuts.


They call M&M's "mimi's"


The new favorite tv show is The Backyardigans's (I think we're slowly making the move from Disney channel to Nickolodeon) but we still love Dora.

Well, that's all I can think of now. I took some pictures of the kids playing on Jackson's new bed/comforter and a video of him jumping on the bed. I'll try to get the video uploaded soon because you must hear this child laugh!!!!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

It is the little things. I'm so glad you shared some of them!