Thursday, August 7, 2008

No more haircuts!!!!!

This is really more of a "good news, bad news" kind of thing. I took Jackson for the 3rd haircut of his life. The first 2 went very badly but this time I took a small pack of M&M's with us (They had them for the first time in Point Clear so I knew how much he loved them). He did cry at first but I never had to hold him down. He just sat there (in my lap) eating his candy and I just kept talking to him telling him what a good boy he was. What I should have been doing was watching the girl with the scissors in her hands. I told her how much I loved his long hair and that I just wanted it TRIMMED. I was so impressed with how well he was doing that I trusted a perfect stranger with my babies hair.
I'm looking at this "after picture" and you can't really tell the extent of the bad haircut from this shot. I'll just have to take another picture for you. Kevin suggested I take him back and have them just cut it really, really short. Well, I said no to that idea.
I would really not be so mad at myself if his birthday wasn't on Saturday. I know it will grow back and all that but I just wish I had waited until after the birthday party on the 16th.
Oh well, lesson learned. I'll get over it. On with the birthday party plans!!



After haircut


Before haircut

No comments: