Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Our week-end

To start the week-end off my Mom wanted to keep a baby so I packed Isabel's things and sent her off to GanGan's house for a sleepover. Jackson and I stayed home and played with his "choo trains". It's really nice to get to spend one-on-one time with the kids. Jackson can go to Mom's next time (they get away with too much @ GanGan's house). :-)
He didn't even ask about his sister all night. (I thought he would)
(The biggest news of the week-end is Isabel saying her ABC's all the way through! She got to "l,m,n" and I stopped what I was doing to listen because she was talking softly and I wanted to make sure I was hearing correctly. I was hearing fine because she did it for Kevin on Monday. I'm so proud! Jackson hasn't shown much interest in his ABC's but he is now showing interest in counting so he'll be there soon. Parenting is so crazy! I mean I just never realized that they can actually change every single day. Gosh, I love these kids.)

These are some pic's of my little man from Friday night:





Saturday is, of course is football day. The Auburn game was an 11:30am kick-off so Nicole (my SIL) and Ella came over to our house. We had a good time but I can't seem to pay to much attention to football with 3 kids running and screaming. Don't get me wrong, I love every minute but I do love my football!
Kevin works until VERY late on Friday & Saturday's so it's usually just me & the kids. (He is still here, folks) :)











These were taken on Sunday morning in our back-yard. It's finally getting cool enough for me to want to take the kids outside (The mosquitos are still out though, which sucks).
This B&W's are 2 of my favorite-
Their sweet little faces look like angels.....










No angels here - they both wanted the exact same shovel :)









After the kids nap on Sunday we headed over to "Nana & Grandpa's" to celebrate Kevin's and Nancy's birthday (his Mom). They blew up a baby pool for the kids which they absolutely love! We had lots of fun!!!











Happy Birthday Daddy and Nana!!!!!

No comments: