Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday @ the park

We have a fun filled week-end so I'm going to try and break it up into a couple of posts so as not to overwhelm you. Last night was Jackson's turn to spend the night with my parents so Isabel and I went shopping for a birthday present for Jimmy's 2nd birthday party on Sunday (pic's to come), and then to Target. We had a really good time, just us girls. She tried on shoes and wanted them all. They did actually have some cute shoes and boots but just not her size, of course.
The BIG news from Friday night was that Isabel peed in the potty! She has shown no interest since May (she peed in the potty 5 or 6 times and then lost interest) so it was like the first time all over again. We sang and danced a "P.P." dance.
This morning we picked up Jackson at 9:30 and then headed to the park. The weather here has been incredible!!!! It's almost seems like a crime not to go outside. We met Dina and cousins Olivia, Ethan and Archer there.
I am amazed at the changes in the kids in the last several months. The are trying so many different things on the playground. They are climbing things they wouldn't have tried in May / June. My babies are growing up fast.
Tonight we are headed over to friends Melissa, Patrick & Miller to watch football and let the kids play. Always fun!!!
Sunday we have the birthday party and then off to my parents for family dinner in honor of Kevin's birthday.
And Monday, I am hoping to take the kids to the state fair. Dora and Spongebob will be there!!They will have a motorcycle stunt show, monkeys riding dogs (yes, monkeys riding dogs), carnival rides, kids can feed the baby animals a bottle etc. I am very excited so I hope all goes according to my plans. Toodles for now.....



















































1 comment:

Jen said...

LOVE Isabel's hair up. She looks like such a little lady!