Thursday, September 4, 2008

War Eagle!!!

College football is very important in the South and the rivalry between Auburn & Alabama is huge! I'm a die-hard Auburn fan (as are my kids, they just don't know it yet) so I love this time of year. We celebrated the season kick-off at my friends, Melissa & Patrick's house (and their adorable little boy, Miller who is 2yrs as well). They are Alabama fans but we are now old and mature enough to watch football games together (when we were younger things got a little crazy if we were ALL together. Especially the AU vs AL game.)
Anyway, we had lots of fun and I just had to take a few pic's to share.
The kids had just gotten up from their nap when I started changing their clothes and brushing hair so Isabel was in no mood for me to take her picture but I had to try. They are just so damn cute!















Miller














Anthony-Thomas & Miller
Jackson ate way too many cheese puffs!
Sydney
Winston

Melissa, our wonderful hostess (she takes such good care of us!)
Nicole my sis-in-law
Patrick (Daddy to Miller, husband to Melissa, and the chef du jour)



Jackson trying to climb into one of the benches-



Syd, Izzie & Win

We put p.j.'s on the kids and let them watch Elmo

2 comments:

Mom said...

Damn cute indeed!!!! You have them well on their way to being diehard fans. It is never too soon to start. I'm not sure what Auburn fans say, but here it is "I'm a Sooner born and a Sooner bred and when I die I'll be a Sooner dead."
Loving the dog ears,
LaDonna

Jen said...

Such cute outfits. I love the piggy tails too~