Saturday, September 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Ben!

Today Jackson & I had the pleasure of celebrating our friend Ben's 2nd Birthday! We had a blast. It was at "Pump it Up" (one of those "inflatable, jumpy places"). Gotta love those big slides! We met Ben & his mom Daphne at one of our local adoption agency picnics over the summer. A few weeks before the picnic though I had actually met Daphne's best friend Buffy in my photography classes. Small, small world we live in.
I love, love going to birthday parties. There are so many adorable kiddos I can chase with my camera who don't know me well enough to run the other way. :)
We also ran into little Miss Hannah (China), met Miss Kennedy (Vietnam), and our Birthday boy was born in Ethiopia. What beautiful children we all have! Now I want to plan a playdate with everyone. I was really excited to meet Kennedy and her mom, Ashley. I get very happy when I find another Vietnam kiddo and Mommy to play with! :)
Isabel had ballet class today so she was with my Mom and Ella. Missed you Iz! Needless to say, I have no new ballet pics to share. Next week for that.
I want to thank Daphne for inviting us to the Birthday Bash! You threw an awesome party.

Ben & his Mommy (I love this one)
Hannah

My little man

Kennedy

A man and his phone (well, his Mommy's phone)
I think this is a beautiful shot of Kennedy










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for coming to the party! We had so much fun, and it was awesome to see all the children playing together! We're looking forward to that playdate!!!

Jen said...

Beautiful Kiddos!

Anonymous said...

Aw, cute pics of the kids. We went to a similar place for a b-day party a couple of weeks ago. Only problem was that Annika wanted me to bounce with her. Yikes!

LaDonna