Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Little Ballerinas

Saturday was Isabel's first ballet class and I must say that she was the cutest ballerina in the room! :)
Iz's class is from 11-12 and Ella's is from 12-1 so they can watch each other. Fun, fun, fun!!!
She didn't cry but she was very reserved for her. She is not a shy child but she was literally thrown into a mirrored room with 10 other tutu clad 3 year olds, a piano player and a dance teacher she had never met. There are 2 way mirrors so the parents can watch without the kids seeing you and I laughed so hard. It was just so sweet. She let out a couple of good yawns and didn't seem interested in any actual dancing but she was happy with herself. When she came out she said, "I did pretty good for my first time Mommy, didn't I?" We all clapped and "Bravo"'d her sweet self. None of these pics are of her actually dancing but a couple are from the house before we left and then from in and around the dance school. I did get some video through the glass but haven't uploaded to Youtube yet. I'm anxious to see how next week goes!





































No comments: