Wednesday, September 9, 2009

oh, i love them so!

The kids and I had a great Wednesday after all. We had plans to hang out at the Zoo with our friends Diane & her daughter Ellie but Diane was still recovering from sinus surgery so we are shooting for next Wednesday. Diane & I met while we were both in the early stages of the adoption process and we have remained good friends. Ellie is a true doll and I hope to share some pics of her sweet self next week. For now you're going to have to settle on my kids once again. It rained all over the map Wed. but Mother Nature smiled upon me and we just missed the showers all day. I picked the kids up from school at 1:00 and we went to get Jackson a hair cut. I am getting a little frustrated with his hair. Well, not so much his hair as the people that can't seem to share my vision of what I want his hair to look like. Anyway, I never let anyone cut too much off because it's just too darn pretty to cut short. But I am actually considering the idea of a different look I just don't know what that is just yet. I am open for suggestions if anyone has any.

After the cut we headed out for some pictures. I literally have withdrawals if I go too long without torturing them into one of my photo shoots. Practice, practice, practice! They actually had a great time and I rewarded them with a trip to Dippin' Dots Ice Cream. Yum! I really love these pics because of how happy they were that day. There's nothing like happy kids to make a happy Mommy.

Check out my beautiful, happy kiddos-








































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look so wonderfully happy together. I love that.

Anonymous said...

Wow, they were really happy. I love the pictures of them together hugging each other. So cute!!