Saturday, September 5, 2009

Skipping nap to go to the Zoo!

I'm getting pretty brave (or stupid). We've been skipping naps lately to go play. Jackson is getting pretty close to ditching his nap and Iz seems to do remarkably well with a little catnap in the car. I can spend up to 2 hours trying to get Jackson to settle down and take a nap in the afternoon and let's just say that it can really wipe out a good mood. So I have been opting to wear them out in the afternoons and hope for a good night!
Wednesday we took our friend Candace to see our Zoo. Candace & her hubby (who is my awesome boss) are new to our city (they are from Chattanooga, TN) and she hasn't gotten a chance to check out all the sites. They are also newlyweds and hoping to have a baby in the near future. Fingers crossed!!!
I think she had a great time checking out the animals with my little animals! :)



Train ride!

My monkey watching the monkeys at the Zoo




Don't look too closely......bad editing job. :)
Riding the Carousel



Hello Mr Owl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you nap-skipping rebel you.
Great pictures.

Jen said...

Why fight it, right? Skipping naps does open up the day, that's for sure. Love seeing the picture of you and the kids.