Tuesday, September 22, 2009

THREE beautiful kiddos!

So sorry for my leave of absence but this past week-end I experienced my first kidney stone and I was a little under the weather. Well, a lot under the weather! Anyway, maybe I'll get to that story later but this post is all about the kids. Last Wednesday we had the pleasure of spending the afternoon with our friends Diane & her daughter Ellie. Diane & I experience the joy of adoption around the same time and I can't tell you how special it is when we can get together and let our kids play. There aren't too many people in the world I'd rather hang out with. There is a TON of pics of the girls and a few of Jackson. He was only interested in riding the train and eating his bag o cheetos. Oh well....... here goes:

I love this one of Isabel
Here's Miss Ellie!




This totally cracks me up. Monkey see, monkey do!



Wave to the train, Ellie!
Another fav of Iz





This old truck is part of the Vulture Exhibit

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sorry you were under the weather and glad you're back...I missed you! Great pics as always. Beautiful children!