Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Easter Lunch

We went out to my Aunt L & Uncle D's house for Easter lunch and had a wonderful day!
I hope we do it next year as well (hint). :)
My grandparents and "Nana" were there as well as my cousin, Joel & wife Mindy and their 3 boys. We don't see each other as often as we should but I would love to change that.
I did miss my cousins Julie & Jenny Lou!!!
Aunt L made all the kids Easter baskets. They all had a great time.

(This ribbon is supposed to be around Isabel's dress.)
How cute are these kids?

She enjoyed the "sprinkle covered gummy worm" Yuk!!

Gan Gan and her babies

Aunt L and her "treasure chest". (Very cute idea: My Aunt & Uncle have tons of "Happy Meal" type toys in this chest and everytime a grandbaby comes over they get to chose 1 toy out of the treasure chest) Cute huh?

Isabel loves hats!
Cousin Ella



No comments: