Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Isabel peed in the potty!!

I'm proud to say that my sweet little angel has gone "pp" in the potty on her 21 month birthday! I pulled her out of the bath, dried her off and set her on the potty while I got Jackson out and dried him off. In the middle of drying off my little man I realized what was happening and left poor, wet Jackson in the middle of the bathroom and started singing and clapping for Isabel. I don't have any idea if she knew why I was so happy but I think she did! She then walked over and took some toilet paper from the roll, wadded it up and put it in the potty. She didn't wipe herself or anything and I know this was probably a freak accident and may not happen again for 6 months but it is a first step and I was home to see it. I sooooooo don't want to miss any of their "firsts".
Jackson has only gotten as far as peeing on the bathmat and /or a towel. Boys are slower, right?
Unfortunately, I have no pictures of this but she will probably thank me for that later! :)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Yaaaayyyy!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Isabel!! Luv the TP part of the story. They don't miss a trick. :-)