Sunday, April 6, 2008

Easter with "Nana & Grandpa"

The last stop on our Easter week-end festivities was back at Nana & Grandpa's (Kevin's parents). We had a wonderful meal with everyone. We got to see soooo many family members this week-end that we don't get to see often. Like I think I mentioned before, I only took 140 or so pictures that week-end so I've got to share!!
We tried to have an Easter egg hunt but it wasn't much of a "hunt". Next year we will practice first.









Cousin Melissa helping the kids with the "Hunt"





















My kids love their belly buttons!!!!!








1 comment:

Mom said...

Oh my gosh Jyl, they are so cute! And you are very good with the camera, as well.

Finally got my google password reset so I could visit. Can't wait to see lots more pictures!

LaDonna