Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Amusement Park

While we were at the beach (no, I'm not done with the beach pics yet) we took the kids to a little amusement park. Almost all the rides were "pre-school" sized. Perfect. My kids are not the adventurous type AT ALL so I was prepared for them to ride nothing. But we had Ella. Thank goodness. She got on everything and my 2 just followed. It was really great to see them do things they've never done before. It was like they were just growing up right in front of me. I was so proud. Well, until the go-carts. Isabel was not going to get on the go-cart with me so we sat and watched (and took pictures). Ho hum......i wanted to ride a go-cart......



They were watching that "bungee swing" thing. I don't know the name but I can tell you that I would never do it. Crazy people!
My beautiful baby



The first ride


Carousel




Swings





Twirl-a-whirl thing






And the go-carts!
He had a scared look on his face the whole time but he liked it.

No comments: