Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Gan Gan's day at the Beach!

No, we didn't get to go back to the beach. I must have been distracted by my real life because I never got finished with all the beach pics from last month. If for no one else, these are for my Mom/Gan Gan. It was the day she spent on the beach and in the pool with the kids. Nicole was on baby Nicholas duty so she's the one MIA from these photos. I do love the beach.


This is totally a favorite Jackson shot!! I love that baby's smile.
Gan Gan & Jackson

I took about 20 shots of this little group and this was the best one. My kids will no longer look at me with a camrea in my hands.







They all love each other so much. Very sweet.
Mom & Jackson

1 comment:

Laurie said...

OMG those are beautiful pictures. I love the face shots of Jackson. What a doll! He is gonna break some hearts one day!