Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Landon!

Saturday was Landon's 2nd Birthday Party! I have worked with both of Landon's parents so I have known him for most of his 2 years.
The party was at 3:00 which falls right in the middle of nap time so both my kids had to be woken up which can be really ugly. Jackson did great but Isabel was just a little on the grumpy side. It was a fun party - the kids (and some of the adults) colored and played with play-doh, played basketball and with trains (guess who loved that?) but I think the highlight was the kids got to decorate their own cupcakes. It was so funny! Jackson discovered a love for "sprinkles". He never ate the first bite of his cupcake but he was eating "sprinkles" and icing by the spoonful (talk about a sugar high).
I also discovered that Isabel may be my athletic one. She had a blast playing basketball! (I don't think the older boys that were actually trying to play basketball thought she was helpful but she was entirely too cute!)
Here's a few pic's of our day:


Here's Landon, the birthday boy























Let the cake decorating begin!










Jackson's cupcake




No comments: