Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

All I can say is that I hope everyone had at least half as much fun on Halloween as we did! I'll even admit that I was not looking forward to trick or treating, I thought they were too young and wouldn't "get it". I underestimated my kids or at least underestimated the power of candy :).
Jackson especially enjoyed himself and Isabel always has a great time when Ella is with us. Kevin had to work so Rhett (my bro) got my Mom's van, put 3 carseats in, and drove us all to trick or treat (Me and my 2 and Nicole & Ella).
We hit about 15 houses for candy and then headed to Mom's for homemade soup (she makes the very best soup).


Ella & Isabel on our way out the door



How cute!!!!!!!



My little firefighter


I think "Dorothy" was a little cold


He actually wore his jacket AND his helmet for most of the night!


Ella, the Sunflower princess












"Trick or Treat"



Yes, the bag is as big as she is :)





At GanGan & Papa's for dinner




Cousin Archer (he is getting so big)

Jackson always eats better in Aunt Vicki's lap

The girls hanging out in Papa's chair




Cousin Ethan











Sitting in the baby doll stroller

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

3 comments:

Jenny Lou Grindle said...

Looks like y'all had a blast. I love their costumes! Love you and see you soon!

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love halloween! Glad you guys had fun! We didn't think Annika would "get it" either, but all it took was getting the first piece of candy, then she was off and running.

The fireman costume rocks, now that I got to see all of it!

LaDonna

Chris said...

Hi Kevin and Jyl. -Chris