Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Isabel's 1st Haircut

After trying to trim Isabel's hair twice I decided that it was time for her very first haircut by someone who knew what they were doing. :)
This was a 180 degree turn from our experience with Jackson's first haircut. She sat so very still eating her M&M's, very slowly (she can savor a little mini bag of M&M's for almost an hour). She didn't love the haircut by any means but she tolerated it very well. With Jackson I practically had to put the kid in a choke hold when the scissors got close so she didn't cut his ear off. He cried and screamed the entire time. These kids are so incredibly different from one another.
I love her hair, although she looks so much older, much less like a baby and more of a little girl. I just can't believe how much they have changed in these last few months. Every day I lose a little more "baby". :(

My Mom kept Jackson for me so we headed over to her house to grab him after our hair appt.
Here's the photo documentation from our day-










Over at Gan Gan's house


They LOVE talking on the phone these days

My Jackson
Pushing Iz


1 comment:

Jen said...

Such a pretty girl! Natalie said to tell you that she is jealous of her long hair!