Monday, October 20, 2008

Back to the Zoo

Another great day with ALL four of us! We got up Sunday morning and headed out to the zoo. We decided to try and take the red wagon instead of the stroller. I thought they would like being pulled around but I was wrong. They are mighty independent these days. Our diaper bag enjoyed the ride though!
We spent a lot of time in the playground area so we did miss the sea lions and the kangaroos and the petting zoo but the kids had such a great time and they don't know the difference yet anyway. :)
I know I take a crazy amount of pictures but I did try to edit a little.....















































1 comment:

Jen said...

Wow, you guys sure live it up! Loved the pumpkin patch #2 pics and zoo trip. We have snow in the forecast for tonight around here...The kids look so big & adorabe!