Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch!

Last Saturday we headed out for one of the pumpkin patches. Kevin was off work, my Mom wanted to go, and my brother Rhett, Nicole and beautiful Ella went as well. I cannot begin to tell you how much fun we ALL had. It was truly one of the best days I have ever had in my entire life. I felt like a little kid at Christmas. My babies are growing so fast and changing every single day. It is so special to get to spend such quality with them doing things we don't normally get to do. We had some great "firsts" at the pumpkin patch. The biggest was Jackson riding a pony! We have tried to put him on a pony in the past to no avail and we really didn't think he would do it but he loved it. I was, hands down, the proudest Mommy in the entire patch!!! I was so proud of my little man!
They got to all ride a little train pulled by a tractor, Isabel got her face painted and sat so very still. She watched Ella go first so she knew she could not move. She couldn't keep her little hands off of her pumpkin though. :)
We all slid down these HUGE slides (I had to carry Isabel up this crazy thing which was not the easiest thing I have ever done but it was worth it.) Neither one would get in the "jumpy thing" with Ella but they did great.
To get to the "pumpkin patch" we all rode on a hay filled wagon pulled by a tractor (Jackson was in heaven!). He didn't care much for the pumpkins but he would have stayed on the tractor all day.
We were all exhausted by the time we left but I'm getting together another pumpkin patch trip for this Saturday! (No rest for the wicked!!) I cannot wait!
































































































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks fun! Kelvin took Annika to one with their playgroup and I was so sorry to miss it. After seeing your pictures, I'm going to have to make them go back with me.

LaDonna

Anonymous said...

Those are wonderful pictures. I love fall and the first trip to the pumpkin patch.
If you are in the shopping mood...
This month we are offering a moving sale. Our entire collection is 25% off through the month of October. (Excluding sale items)Enter the following code at checkout: Taxi25

If not, just stop by the blog and say hello. :P

Jen said...

Isn't it fun to experience all of the fun of seasons and holidays through the eyes of your kids? Looks like a blast was had by all!

Kelly said...

Such fun pictures. I hope to have the password to you in a week or so. Thanks for wanting to follow along!