Sunday, October 26, 2008

Terrible Two's????

You hear a lot about the infamous "terrible twos" and so far, (I don't want to jinx myself) they are not so terrible. We are really having a great time. The kids and I are getting out of the house and they are being really good. Yesterday I took them to the science museum and I even let them out of their stroller in the big area and they (for the most part) stayed with me and came back when I called their name. In the past we have only stayed in the enclosed toddler area unless I had another adult (man to man coverage is always an ideal situation) but I decided to release them as a test and they passed!
While uploading these pictures I was looking at how big they've gotten. They look so tall all of a sudden. And Isabel is now being referred to as "Chatty Cathy". When she's not talking 90 miles an hour she is singing. And Jackson is making sentences that we actualy understand and unfortunately, has decided to start using the word "NO" alot. These kids amaze me every single day. I am so incredibly lucky...... How did I get the greatest kids in the world?












I LOVE this picture!




Yes, not centered but I love the smile!





We ran into Winston!!


My little auto mechanic (she was cracking me up!)










1 comment:

Jen said...

Well, I have to argue about you having the best kids...haha, since I think I have the best.....
I am glad you are having "fun two's" cause we are having a good time around here too! (of course there are always moments!)