Sunday, November 16, 2008

Trains & the Science Museum

Our science museum has temporarily dedicated it's top floor to all things TRAINS! They also have a new train for the kids to ride outside the museum. Needless to say, I have been dying to take the kids (especially Jackson) and this past Saturday we went with my friend Hanna and her twins, Winston & Sydney. My brother Rhett and Ella were also there for about an hour or so.
We started off in the bottom floor with the aquarium and worked our way up to the trains. I thought it may be a little difficult getting Jackson to leave the trains so I wanted to save that for the end of our day. I wish I could have caught his face on camera when he walked into that huge room full of trains. You have truly never seen a happier little boy in your life. It was priceless!! (I do believe we'll be back)


See the freaky eel in the middle? It was more active than we had ever seen it - very cool.





Not her prettiest expression






Hanna & Iz
Sydney helping Iz down the stairs
Sharing the microscope
Win & Syd being cute





The girls digging for dinasaur bones
The dig site



Here come the trains!!!!!!
He would've stayed here ALL day
This was, hands down the favorite. It was a complete amusement park. Amazing!!


Just look at that face!





Waiting to ride the train
Isn't it cute?



He was trying to help the guy close the doors - too cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a really fun day at a really fun place. My kid would be glued to the trains as well.

Jen said...

Two things Jyl-
Can we come too????? Jeremy would be in awe.
Also- Natalie wants to borrow Iz's outfit some time. TOO CUTE!!!

Debbie said...

Can Mariah borrow the outfit after Natalie? OMG, too cute.

And Jackson...can he be any more adorable??