Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I think I'm impressed

Last night Jackson really had to think "outside the box". He has never pooped in the potty. I keep telling him that he can't poopie in his big boy underwear. So here is what he did.....
He comes walking down the hall wearing nothing. The big boy undies are missing. Buck naked Jackson. But he has a pull-up in his hand. I ask him what he's doing. He tells me that he needs to wear the pull-up. So silly me, I assume he's peed in his undies and taken them off so I tell him that it's ok, accidents happen. So pull-ups are on and I'm off to find the wet undies only when I find them they're dry. Totally dry. So now I'm confused until I find Jackson in the corner of the living room. Pooping. Not in his undies, though. I suppose he was listening to me after all!
But I think I'm impressed. He knew he had to poop, knew he shouldn't poop in his undies and he had to come up with a plan. Smart little boy I have! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very impressive! Not a thing wrong with that plan!

LaDonna

SRG said...

That's progress! Go Jackson Go!