Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Stay tuned!

It's been a really long time (at least in my world) since my last post. We've been busy and it's been like close to 100 freakin' degrees so getting outdoors just doesn't seem as inviting as it did a couple of weeks ago. I haven't even been taking many pictures. Now I'm getting ready for our beach trip Thursday. Yea! Of course the temp at the beach will probably be over 100 but everything is better at the beach. Even the heat. The kids are excited, I'm excited. Kevin is probably excited to have the house to himself for a long week-end.
Anyway, this is a warning. Be prepared for me to overload you in a few days with beach pics. I plan on taking no fewer than 1000 pictures. You've been warned! :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Bring it on Jyl!!! Have FUN FUN FUN!!!