Sunday, June 7, 2009

Saturday morning @ GanGan's

We had such a fantastic week-end and I just happen to have A LOT of photographic evidence to prove it. I tok an insane amount of pictures so I'm going to break them up throughout the week so I don't drive you all away! :)
Our "super-fun" week-end started Saturday morning @ Mom's. The pool was finally open and I was anxious to see how the kids would like the BIG pool vs. the Baby pool. They loved it. By the end of the day they were both kicking around in their inner tubes by themselves. Fun!







2 comments:

Jen said...

I feel like a broken record...but great pictures! I love the one of J with the cheese stick and I on the couch. I think J's hair is adorable~

Samantha said...

When you are blessed with the world's cutest boy/girl twins-even-if-not-bio-twins you have a moral obligation to take and post as many photos as possible, even if it means ignoring the actual children while spending time editing said photos.
Really.
So, good job! Keep it up!