Sunday, December 7, 2008

Adoption Agency Christmas Party

Friday night was our Christmas Potluck Dinner with our local Adoption Agency. It's always so good to see everyone and to meet some new friends. Diane was there with beautiful Ellie (from Bac Ninh, VN). I hadn't seen them in a couple of months and it was the first time I have seen Ellie run. I'm in constant amazement at how fast these babies are growing up! Our agency director did say that there is a local family in VN right now so I'm hoping to meet them and their new addition very soon. Believe it or not I didn't take too many pictures! :)
(Oh, the "funny" of the evening was someone asked Jackson his name and he replied, "JacksonMooreChooTrain". This kid loves his trains!!!)



Sweet little Ellie


























No comments: