Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Part 2 ("Cousin Christmas")

The Sunday before Christmas was our Christmas with my Grandparents, Aunt & Uncle, cousins and all the kids. We, of course, had a great time at Mom's. The kids were already getting crazy excited about PRESENTS!!!!!!
I was actually a little ahead of schedule for once so I tried to get some cute shots of the kids before we left.









Is this not the cutest hat / coat combo ever?! (Thanks GanGan!)







My Mimi and cousin, Joel
My brothers, Rhett & Todd
I cannot tell you how much these girls love each other!
Mary Evelyn



Ethan & Jackson

Iz and her new baby
There's nothing like a little bit of chaos ;)







1 comment:

Jen said...

Your X-mas looked like ours...like santa's sleigh blew up in the living room! Great outfits on the kids. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IZ's clothes!