Sunday, December 14, 2008

Gingerbread Houses

Saturday we went over to my Mom's house (Gan Gan) along with Nicole & Ella to decorate Gingerbread Houses and to have lunch. We never decorated a G'bread house growing up so I was excited too. (My brother and I joke that Mom wasn't near as much fun growing up with us as she is with her grandkids now :-)
Anyway, we had a great time and the morning ended with hot chocolate chip cookies! Yum!!!


GanGan and the kids (she's "explaining" the process to them) :)




Such beautiful girls


His nickname (well, one of them) is "Handsome"







She looks so grown up

Pretty tree

Do you not just want to squeeze these cheeks?






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we built the exact same house last weekend. Yall's is much better looking than ours! (Course, Annika ate our candy rather than putting it on the house.)

My mother is also much more fun now than when we were growing up. :)

LaDonna

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I realize that your kids are older by seeing how much patience they have.