Friday, December 26, 2008

The "Christmas Eve-Eve" Party

Every year the Tucker Family has a Christmas Eve-Eve party for all of their friends. The Tuckers are dear friends of my in-laws Nancy & Bernard. Kevin had to work so after I got home from work I got the kids dressed and we headed out to meet Nana & Grandpa at the party. We got to meet the newest member of the Tucker family, Miss Anna June. She is even cuter in person that her cute pictures! We had a really nice time with the exception (for the most part) of my little man, Jackson. He was in an extremely whiney, needy (uncharacteristic) place that night. I think it was seeing all the presents under the tree and not being allowed to open any of them. But anyway, it was a great party (as usual) and I am so very glad we were able to attend. Thank you Tucker family!!!!


This picture is of Lee (the Dad on the right) and his 2 kids Christian & Juliet. I owe Lee ALOT!!!!! Lee is the one who set me up on a blind date with Kevin, my sweet husband of 7 years (is that right??). Wow, what a long time ago. And to think I wasn't looking forward to the blind date at all. It's so crazy to think about how things have changed over the years.


Isabel meeting Anna June


























Cute little Julia











Nana & Isabel










Toooooo cute!!!!













































Isabel fell in love with this handsome 9 year old - Garrett, you are wonderful!




































1 comment:

SRG said...

I didn't even see Christian and Juliet! That's how busy I was at the party. Thanks SO MUCH for the pictures! Love, Laura