Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Part 1

We celebrated Christmas with my Dad, future Step-mom JoAnne, Rhett, Nicole, & Ella last Sunday. We had our little celebration at our house but Rhett was nice enough to cook (I DO NOT cook for anyone other than my kids considering my specialties are Kraft mac & cheese and scrambled eggs). Thanks Dad & JoAnne for a great time and for all our wonderful gifts!!


Dad & Isabel


Dad & JoAnne
My little maestro



Nicole helping Iz with her new guitar
Jackson got a new tractor (& new trains, of course)
Ella loved her dog that swims in the tub!


Ella is wearing the goggles from her new toy

Jackson's turn with the goggles


A new version of "baby in bucket"
She loved the scarf

1 comment:

Jen said...

So cute! Merry Christmas to you guys. Thanks for thinking of us and our weather woes. Rain all day today! The kids look cute as ever!