Saturday, December 20, 2008

For Becky & Lauren

A couple of weeks ago (yes, I'm behind) my Mom's cousin Becky & her daughter Lauren drove up from South Florida to see some family. Growing up Becky was always one of my favorite people in the world so I really love that she and Lauren got to spend a little time with my kids.
This was also the first time the kids had seen Mom's tree and the train she bought to run around the tree to entertain the kids (mostly Jackson, of course). Jackson loved the train so much she sent it home with us. That was, unfortunately the death sentence for the poor train. Once he got it home I don't think it lasted 30 more minutes. When he went to sleep I had to remove all evidence of its existence in our home. He looked for it the next morning but it was thankfully forgotten (it was NOT meant for a 2 1/2 year old boy!!)
Here are some of the pictures from the afternoon-







Lauren & Isabel
She loved the singing snowman




My favorite picture

Papa trying to fix the train...again
GanGan trying to fix the train.....again
He is creating his own tunnel for the train :)
Love you Becky & Lauren!!!!!!


1 comment:

Jen said...

Jackson and Jeremy are s much alike! We have those singing snowmen and we have already replaced the battery....so cute. Loved your Christmas card. The dress was priceless!